Thursday, July 9, 2015

Favorite Fandoms and Characters

Naruto
Fav. Characters are:
Gaara

Sasuke
Minato
and Itachi Kakashi, Kushina, Hinata, Deidara, Neji, Sarada
HTTYD
Lilo and Stitch
This gif is so true also, (not by me):
Pokemon
My fav. is Lugia


Kingdom Hearts

Fav. character is Riku
and then Axel:


Warriors
Fav. book is The Darkest Hour

 Favorite characters are Fireheart/star, Cinderpelt, Jayfeather, Graystripe, Bluestar, Whitestorm, Ivypool, Leafpool, and many, many more :D
ATLA
Fav. Characters are:
Katara
and Zuko, Sokka, Toph, Aang, and Iro

Favorite Anime/Anime I have watched:
Naruto
Fairy Tail
Attack On Titan 
Tokyo Ghoul
Akame Ga Kill!
Noragami
Angel Beats 
Hunter X Hunter
Owari No Seraph
Death Note 
Your Lie in April
Itazura Na Kiss
Akatsuki No Yona


Note: Any character art is not by me, all credit goes to the original artists.

Link to my Flight Rising account:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=203339

Moonwarrior, my main SS horse!




No comments:

Post a Comment